Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If I could express joy through typing on my keyboard...


I'd be screaming right now. But I can't so I'm just going to explain to you how pumped I am for a new Gnarls Barkley single. Cee-lo and Danger Mouse have created the most unique sound in Hip-Hop and isn't that what Hip-Hop, at its roots, is really about? I said in an earlier post that Barkley's new CD was on the watch list for this year, but I didn't tell you how high it was. While everyone is going to go bananas over Tha Carter III in the next few weeks, I'll save my emotions until Atlantis (the rumored title for album number two) comes out. Now, about that CRS album...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Artist: Gnarls Barkley
Title: Run
Label: Downtown/Atlantic/Warner
Album: The Odd Couple
Producer: DJ Danger Mouse
dumb fuckin stupid penis muncher