Friday, January 11, 2008

"Racism Still Alive They Just Be Concealin It"

Ok here’s how I look at it, I am not pro-black nor am I anti-white. I’m one of those people who falls under the can’t we all get along category. Although there is one thing I HATE and that is ignorance. There’s some things you just don’t do. You don’t liter in front of Native Americans, you don’t interrupt white people when were watching Seinfeld, you don’t ask every Latin person to do a Cheech and Chong impression, and if your not black you don’t call black people the n-word. Its an unwritten law. This clip I’m about to show you happened on live TV and it made me think of all the notable racist shit that’s happened over the past couple of years.



Now here is a clip from the Bill O’Riley show, I think he is a full fledged racist who hates hip-hop. Also I love to watch Cam’Ron interact with white middle America. YOUUUUU MADDD.



Heres a Seinfeld clip, this has nothing to do with anything I just said but its such a good show. Yeah I know Michael Richards said the N word, but he’s been out of the spotlight for 10 years and I think he got enough bashing. He was sorry for what he did. But here’s a clip to remind you of the good ol’ days. P.s. I heard the cast was THINKING about doing one last scene. I’d like to see it.



And finally the most blown up racist comment of all time.

No comments: