Monday, December 24, 2007

Bienvenidos a Miami...

Yes, welcome to Miami boys and girls, where its 95 degrees in December. My friend and I decided to hit up the MIA today and we were definitely not dissapointed. Here are some pics of what I came upon during my travels:

Some hats from Invasion. I copped the Avalanche one on the top right.
Shoe Gallery.. Peep the Sir Charles poster on the left

A Cool Kids shirt?! Anyways, I had to cop this one
The Glow in the Dark Pumps
Some kicks via Shoe Gallery
REAL Fantastic 4 see-through forces
RBK is bringin' the Pump back in a big way Some kicks from the boys at Soles Inc.

OK so hopefully you found these pics to be worth your while.. If you're interested in checkin' these places out, here are the directions to these stores so you can go pick up some RBK joints or whatever you are into...
Shoe Gallery
2040 NE 1st Ave
305-371-2063
Invazion
2765 SW 27th Ave
305-856-3737
Culture Kings
4300 NE 2nd Ave






No comments: