Monday, December 24, 2007

I remember that girl, she was a hoe... for sho'


XXL Magazine named Angel Lola Luv their "eye candy of the year." To be honest, I dont really care, but when I found out she had a pair of fake tits and a silicon ass, I got kinda pissed. Im not gay, I swear to God Im not gay, but I dont understand why so many girls get plastic surgery. A girl starts off lookin pretty good, but then she tries to make herself "perfect" and ends up lookin unnatural.


It doesn't matter if a girl doesn't look perfect. Us guys arent as dumb as we sometimes seem. We can think with the head on our shoulders as opposed to the one in our pants at times. We know there is no naturally perfect girl out there. We've come to grips with that. For me, I look at girls with fake body parts and immediately assume they're a whore. It doesn't matter how nice they are, I know their is a slut in there somewhere. A little word of advice to any girl reading this blog: if you get too much plastic surgery, you're gonna end up lookin like Tiffany Patterson, the laughing stock of America. Now Im finding out that Kim Kardashian might have a fake ass. Well I already knew she was a whore.

No comments: