Friday, September 5, 2008

I don't know if you've heard of this Timbaland guy...


But he is fantastic at music production. On a serious note, the beat on this song is beautiful, which is what we have all come to expect from Mr. Timothy Mosley. Unfortunately, this song also features The Boogie's public enemy number 2: T-Pain (behind DJ "We The Best" Khaled). The man who has caused everyone from Lil Wayne to Rihanna to ruin their reputation with auto tune does his best to murder* this track. Get the track here, although I suggest waiting for an instrumental or remix sans T-Pain to drop.

* Note: when I use the word "murder," I'm typically using it in a positive way. For instance, "Kanye murdered Swagger Like Us with his opening verse." However, for this song I am using the alternative definition of murder. As in, "I would not be upset if someone murdered DJ Khaled."

No comments: