Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nikelodeon is like a rap factory


Ok, this started as a joke for me. If anyone has seen the teeny bop-soup Degrassi, they know how ridiculous the storylines and characters are. My personal favorite is the episode where some scrub is self-conscious about his penis-size so he buys a penis-pump, only for his girlfriend to walk in on him using it. I swear I didn't make that up. But I digress. There was one character (the only black kid in the school, maybe the only black kid in Canada) who was a baller until he got shot. The other day my boy emailed me a link to that kid's myspace. It turns out he goes by Drake and was recently signed to Lil Wayne label. And here's the kicker: the kid is not bad. I'll never be able to take him seriously because he was on the aforementioned TV show, but maybe you can.

No comments: