Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'M BACK..


Yea this is it.  The long anticipated DJ Pop$ikle revival.  Just when you all thought I was either dead or locked up, I come out the closet (no gay) and totally redeem myself.  Been meaning to get back on here sooner, but been pretty busy the last few months.  But now I'm back and Pop ain't gona dissapoint.  

Alright, first things first, the main reason I got on here is bc of this dude they call "RED".  I'll give you a little sum up: This time about a month and a half ago, this dude they call RED was living on the streets with no money, no whips, and no record deal in sight.  Until, last month he was standing outside the HVW8 gallery when he started rapping this g-funk beat that was just crazy hot and someone noticed.  Now, this video is making this man a hot commodity in the biz.  I first saw that video when it had a measly 3,700 some odd views.  Now, its up to over 150,000 and this guy is producing an album in the HVW8 studio!  If you like what you see in the video then you well be pleased to know that someone actually fixed it up a little and it's now downloadable via zshare.  

That's all for now, but look forward to me entering the the boogie's rotation every 2 or 3 weeks now that my schedule is little more manageable.  

-Pop$ikle out  Get Hyphy


No comments: