Sunday, February 1, 2009

Coachella Lineup Announced


If you happen to be in California in April, you need to go to Coachella. Here is a sample of the lineup for their three day festival.

Friday:
Franz Ferdinand
Girl Talk
N.A.S.A.
Paul McCartney
Peanut Butter Wolf
The Black Keys
The Knux
The Ting Tings

Saturday:
Amy Winehouse
Atmosphere
Fleet Foxes
The Killers
TV On The Radio

Sunday:
Clipse
K'naan
Lupe Fiasco
Lykke Li
Peter Bjorn John
Public Enemy
Shepard Fairey

I bolded the acts that I would make a priority to visit, if I were in California, which I am unfortunately not going to be. The list is only a sample of all the acts, click here for the comprehensive list. A lot of the acts I listed aren't people we frequently mention on The Boogie, but are dope nontheless. If you haven't heard some of these guys, I suggest finding them on myspace, imeem, YouTube or something else to here them.

No comments: