Friday, February 27, 2009

Presenting The Official Maurice Clarett Blog


Maurice Clarett, former Ohio State star and current inmate, has been blogging from prison for quite some time apparently. I love it. I urge anyone who reads this (yes, all 31 of you) to check out his blog as much as possible. I;m going to add it to The Boogie's blog roll as soon as I post this.

I would like to see everyone leaving comments on Clarett's blog. Why? I'm sure the man's bored to death. Plus, it would be hilarious if Clarett's blog grew more popular than some of the celeb blogs out there. Not to say Clarett isn't a celeb.

Do it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pulling for you Maurice. I hope you mean what you say and say what you mean. You may have temporarily, and I mean temporarily, messed up, but like you said, if you can help some of the young men out there who need it, you going to prison wouldn't have been for nothing. You're still plenty young enough to turn your life around and young enough to turn others lives around too.