Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First Look At Pastelle

I found this on hypebeast. After a couple of year's of anticipation, here is the first concrete sign the Kanye will actually come out with a clothing line. I can't believe, after all this hype, the first piece of Pastelle to hit the net is an accessory. Don't get me wrong, the shades are ill, but I would have expected a hoodie or polo. The glasses will be a collaboration with the Australian fashion label, Ksubi.
"Ksubi designer, George Gorrow, first worked with Kanye in 2006 to create stage eyewear for his music videos. The line will be launched in October and will feature a limited edition gold frame sunglasses that will go for around $2000"

If that's any indication of what's to come, Pastelle is going to be 5 times more expensive than BBC/ICE CREAM. That's, uhum, slightly out of my price range. I can't say I'm surprised.

No comments: