Friday, August 1, 2008

The Complex cover everyone's talking about


For their style issue, Complex hooked up with N.E.R.D. and Lupe, two artists well known for their style choices. "In my Fall of Rome jeans, my headporter wallet/My Neighborhood shirt and my Eddie Chen clock shit." Anyways, last year Kanye broke down both the alphabet and his style and I expect Pharrell is doing the same thing in this year's issue. The N.E.R.D. cover was done by graffiti master KAWS, and the Lupe side was Todd "REAS" James. My shift button didn't know what it was in for before that sentence.
Here are a couple videos that show how it all went down:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5559/21598920qc3.jpg

- NetsForce

If you need any other changes just make a thread or post in that one logo thread on RealGM.