Sunday, November 23, 2008

Never On Schedule, But Always On Time




Thats right. You're staring at Ye's ground-breaking, straying from his normal boundaries album 808's and Heartbreak which is supposed to drop TOMORROW(!), but I happen to have gotten my hands on it. Apparently someone f*cked up, big time. And believe me, I'm not messing with ya'll and it's not some photo-shopped procedure I have created. I don't have the steady hands and the technology to perform an operation like that. Anyways, I don't know who else is aware of this but I may be one of the very few to obtain this album thus far.

As you may or may not be right now, I was in a state of perplexion but am fully taking advantage of this opportunity. The wait is over-for me at least. Sh*t is so fresh right now, my Zune can't even recognize the CD, hence myself acclaiming it one of the biggest f*ck ups in some time, but whatever.



Sidenote: For all ya'll thinking they were up on their sh*t saying that Kid Cudi was providing the vocals for Paranoid, you were wrong. He was replaced by this guy and I will further elaborate on this topic later


"Soooo Amazzzingggggg..."


*UPDATE*
Kanye performed a dope set tonite at the AMA's and we'll surely have the performance up in just a few hours.

No comments: