Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Sorry...

For 2 reasons
1) Yet again I have fell victim to my ultimate kryptonite-stumbling upon new 'Ye and not being able to resist
and
2) For posting this prematurely
I'm not gonna front, the song is fire, but I'm well aware that plenty of people will most likely disagree with me (cue the auto-tune remarks). This beat could have easily been used on a Chromeo album in my opinion, but I love this look for 'Ye.

If you're like me and are continuing to ruin the element of suprise and the hip-hop game as we know it by illegaling downing joints, then get at me with some thoughts.

*UPDATE*
I was hesitant at first to come out and say it, but after further research I am now 100% correct that the vocals on the hook are provided by none other than Kid Cudi. Glad too see 'Ye stuck to his word on working with the Michael Beasely (yeah I went there, which makes Wale D-Rose, I guess) of hip hop.

No comments: