Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Spanish Pistol Pete


I should have made this post a couple months back when I first heard about him, but better late than never. If you are one of the few who have not seen Ricky Rubio's highlights, you'll be hearing about them a lot soon. If you are are in the same city as a future lottery team, you'll really be hearing about him. How excited am I about Rubio? Let's just say I put his name in google alerts and I'm currently receiving emails every time his name is dropped in any newspaper in the world. I'm probably going to get an email about this post later tonight. He's got one of the best crossovers people have ever seen and is a playmaker. New York Knicks fans are drooling over the possibility-- which is what the NBA is based on-- of Rubio running the point in Mike D'antonio's 7 second or less offense.

No comments: