Monday, January 14, 2008

Gear Up For Reebok This Year

In my earlier post, I mentioned that Reebok was going to have a big year in 2008. Here's why:

That's right. The Reebok Pumps are coming back in 2008 in a BIG way. Yes, the pumps have been released in the last couple of year's, but this year there's going to be a huge selection of different kinds of pumps in a lot of different colors. Among others, the Court Victory Pumps, Omni Lites, and Reverse Jams are being released sometime this year.

You know how the retro Jordans have been the biggest releases of the last 2 or 3 years? That's how the pumps are going to be this year. Im not necessarily saying you'll be camping out for a pair of Reeboks, but its not out of the question.

The colors on the new pumps are crazy. Either you love them or you hate them. I mostly love them despite the fact that they sometimes burn my retina. You could actually argue that Reebok began its resurgence late last year with the release of its Voltron Pack:
Photobucket

But the real explosion will be in the coming months. Like I said earlier, I'm not expecting people to camp out for these, but keep you tent ready just in case.
Here's a couple of upcoming pumps and other Reeboks... let me know what you think: (NOTE: some pics too big for the page, click on them for full picture)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: