Monday, January 21, 2008

Will Ferrell continues to say "F*%K Acting Classes"


Whenever I watch Will Ferrell flicks I feel like not even he's taking himself seriously. In spite of this, or maybe because of this, I loved Anchorman, Talledega Nights, and Blades of Glory. What is possibly going through his mind? "I know. I'm gonna make a movie about an all male figure skating duo and then make a movie about a drunk guy playing in the ABA!" Some people may be getting tired of his over-the-top movies, but I'm not one of those people.

Another reason why i cant wait to see this movie is Andre 3000. Considering he's a rapper, he's a surprisingly good actor. I'm not saying all rapper's are bad actors, I'm just saying its no coincidence that the FOX series Method & Red only lasted 9 episodes and Q-Tip's Prison Song didn't win any Oscars. But Andre was good in Be Cool and he created his own cartoon, Class of 3000, which won an Emmy. So, basically, he's not getting movie roles just because of his name recognition.

Semi-Pro comes out February 29 so get ready.

No comments: