Saturday, February 23, 2008

So there's the dude from Mexico..


Who happens to be my new favorite (living) producer. At least his myspace says he's from the country on the other side of the Rio Grande. He goes by the name of Afta-1 and, I can't believe I'm going to say this, he somehow reminds me of Jay Dee. I can tell his stuff is heavily influenced by Blues and Jazz and I can only imagine how great it would be to have Talib Kweli or Common cut a rap over this ish. You can peep his myspace here. He's got an instrumental album available for only $6 which consists of 11 tracks. Let me know what you think about him.

2 comments:

ENIG MUE said...

Spacey, Spacey... If you're in the right mood, Im sure you can listen to kid all day. where can I email events to this blogsite?

Siempre Fresco said...

email this blog at jetttyler@yahoo.com