Tuesday, July 29, 2008

H.R.E.A.M.


Alright Hollywood, you've done it. You've put me in the poorhouse next to Mike Tyson's broke ass and that naked dude from Survivor. You've taken all of my money (I would also like to take this time to shout a big F.U. to all the concessions managers out there for jacking up your prices) and eaten it like the customary Filet Mignon at a normal celeb dinner.

The Dark Knight, Step Brothers, Ironman, The Hulk, Indy, Get Smart, Kung Fu Panda, Wall-e, Wanted, Hancock, Hellboy 2 and The X-Files. All in the first few months of summer, Hollywood has made me a popcorn-dependent, movie junkie, but there's still more to come.

No matter what I'm going to see The Rocker, Pineapple Express, Star Wars: Clone Wars and Tropic Thunder, even if it means having to sell my soul to the devil for admission money.

I'm trying so hard to save money, being a broke college-goer and all, but Hollywood is making it so damn hard with all of these blockbusters dropping every weekend.

Hollywood, I wish I knew how to quit you.

No comments: