Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A-Rod is wasting his resources


Before I write anything I want to set the record straight: I like Alex Rodriguez. At least I like him when he's on the field. I can't really defend him when he complains about not getting an invite to Jeter's for a sleepover, but he's a spacial player. All around, he's the best player in baseball year-in and year-out. I can't stand it when I hear Yankee fans complain about his poor October performances. I mean, this is the guy who has averaged 44 home runs over the last 4 seasons in New York. Think about it, the guy could have been the greatest shortstop of all time, period. Then he sacrificed it and moved to third base so a terrible defensive shortstop could keep his ego intact.

But.............................




WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?? Yeah, you have a right to skip the home run derby, but all you're doing is allowing baseball fans to further disrespect you. Then again, that's your personal choice and you will have to live with it. But can you please defend your recent decision to hookup with Madonna. Let's think about something real fast. YOU ARE THE HIGHEST PAID PLAYER IN A SPORT FILLED WITH OVER PAYED ATHLETES. Why are you wasting your time on a woman who is about to turn 50. This is the oddest celeb pairing since Michael Jackson and and Elvis' daughter. You have just chosen this as opposed to this or this. How can you play baseball with such an obvious vision problem?

No comments: