Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is what Lupe was talking about. Still a big day for me.


I am somewhat disappointed. For some stupid reason, I was hoping the new CRS video would be of a brand new song we hadn't heard of. But in this age of track leaking and album downloading, I shouldn't be surprised. I'll probably never hear a song featuring big names like Lupe, Kanye, and Pharrell when it is meant to first come out. This video is for the CRS Everyone Nose Remix, which I heard for the first time like two months ago. I'm still interested in what these guys will do with this video. The first two N.E.R.D. videos haven't been exactly groundbreaking considering the fact the album is titled Seeing Sounds. Here are some pics courtesy of the BBC/ICE CREAM Blog.

Kanye always looks good. He's like the James Bond of Hip Hop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

CRS' Little Weapon (Can you tell how bad I want this to stick?)

Photobucket

Pusha T

Photobucket

Hype Williams directed it. If Ye's the James Bond of Hip Hop, Williams is the Martin Campbell.

Photobucket

No comments: