Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crazy Delicious=Digital Millennium Copyright Act violation

So I got an email today about the Mark Ronson remix of a Robin Thicke joint (also featuring Wale and Mary J Blige). Apparently, it was a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. I didn't read the rest of the email, so maybe I could be arrested and sent over to Abu Ghraib, who knows. All I do know is that my blog post was taken down and now you can't get that remix, which is a shame because it was the best thing to hit America since The Beatles. You may think I'm over exaggerating, but you'll never know, will you? I guess you could always go out and do the legal thing and go bu----- oh wait, it's not for sale anywhere. You could drop $12 to iTunes and get a bonus remix, but that remix is by Moto Blanco. Did he win the Grammy for producer of the year?

No comments: