Thursday, October 16, 2008

How Coulod You Be So Heartless?


So the biggest story has been Kanye's leakage of Heartless on his blog. I'm sure everyone's heard it by now, seeing that it's been available for LIKE 6 HOURS!! I wanted to post it here as soon as I heard it, but I was holding off because the zShare link 'Ye created was f-ed up. I waited for it to get fixed, but I guess it'll never get fixed, at least within the day. My thoughts: soooooo much better than Love Lockdown, not that I completely hated Love Lockdown (hell, it's on my imeem playlist to the right). Heartless is still a lot better. The chorus is more catchy, and HE'S ACTUALLY RAPPING. He's still using auto-tune, but whatever. He says he's been using it since College Dropout, I guess he's getting his politician on (read: telling lies and acting like the obvious isn't true. This war on terrorism is great, right? We should totally stay 100 years!). Whatever. Peep Heartless here, if you haven't done it thus far.

PS.

Kanyelive has the unofficial track list. It says their are going to be 11 tracks with features by Jeezy and Weezy (an oh yeah Yeezy!). I doubt said source's accuracy because Kid Cudi said he was on a couple (2) 808s & Heartbreak tracks. The site also says Kanye will release another album next summer. If that's the case: A) damn 'Ye, it'd be stupid to diss you. Even your superficial raps are super-official. And B) This could be the tracks Kid Cudi was talking about. At this point, it's 85% speculation.

No comments: