Thursday, October 2, 2008

In Zambrano I Trust...

So I'm gonna try to do the running diary for a couple of hours. I've got to go to work at 11:30 (grave shift baby... its why I love college).

10:59-
It's over... at least I have to go to work. Frankly, I'm glad I don't have to watch anymore.

10:55-
Hmmmm.... Quantom of Solice looks good

10:54-
Just grounded into a double play... is this the least clutch team of all time?

10:46-
Aramis Ramirez commited another error but we're out of it easily. Presenting great moments in announcing history: On October 2nd Craig Sager said, "That's the second error for these Chicago Cubs in the, um, series." Alas, the great Sager could not quite get his facts right. The Cubs have commited 4 errors. 3 in this game alone.

10:41-
"Sitting next to Don Zimmer for all those years. That must have been a treat for Joe Torre." Someone's got a crush...

10:37-
If you're pitcher is the only one who can get on base, you've got problems.

10:22-
I guess those genius ad guys decided Dane Cook wasn't there man, so they replaced him with.... Frank Calliendo. Nice.

10:15-
The color commentator's name is Ron Darling. I don't like him.

10:12-
We're out! We're finnaly gone. I feel like we just escaped from prison. Sure we've still got a lot to get through, but at least where we're going can't be worse than where we've been.

10:09-
Tears just streaked down my face. Basing clearing triple. 5-0. I hate announcers.

10:08-
Furcal just bunted for a single. I hate announcers.

10:06-
Color commentater: "If you can get out of this inning only giving up one run, that would be huge." We're doomed.

10:04-
Derek Lee (gold glover) just commited an error.... I always say the curse isn't real. But if we don't win this year, we'll never win. The fans are cheering right now, only to encourage players. Cubs fans are the best, we never give up. I swear I'm not either.

10:03-
Mark Derosa just commited an error.... I hate myself.

9:59-
Theriot just made an error at shortstop. Just remembered this, and got cold inside

9:56-
Now that I've recovered from my blackout, why can't we get runs in? We actually had more hits than the Dodgers yesterday. Lou Pinella better be telling our hitters, "don't swing the bat, this guy doesn't want to thor strikes. if you swing, i hit you with a 2X4 in the clubhouse." He's making good money as a manager, and I'm making nothing as a fan, but even I can se that. Billingsley had 10 loses in the regular season. No way he should beat us in October with the weak stuff he's throwing

9:54-
u/hkuHY8y8hoilhil8hhwkpofuhnjpo98hrihoioihjogtihzkspooprsociohnzf

9:42
- Yesterday I said Soriano is due. I hope this is the game. First pitch base hit, then advanced to second on a wild pitch. Lee and Ramierez will come up. If one of them doesn't get him in, I will slam my head against the keyboard.

9:35- Big Z got a K and looks like he is about to rip someone's head off. He's got the intensity of Chyna and Hulk Hogan's offspring. Too bad he plays a sport where being calm is a virtue.

No comments: