Monday, October 13, 2008

I Told You I'd Be Back


Its been so long but its good to be back. If you remember me I created all this you see here. This whole time I was managing team Boogie instead of playing, but I decided to pull a Jackie Moon and manage and play for for my on squad, so in short I'm back and sorry for leaving. Also as an added bonus we here at the Boogie appreciate your readership so I will be introducing my new video blog with updates every week. Once again I'm sorry to all 6 of the people who actually remember my posts and to the new readers who have grown to know the triangle of ill writers here at team Boogie (it's like Siempre is Jay-Z, Skateboard is Memphis Bleek, and Atari is Beanie Siegal, and I guess I'm Kanye since i was always down but I didn't emerge until later... from a writing standpoint, I guess).

But much love and its great to be back! 

1 comment:

Atari said...

Papa Boogie is back?!?